Where do you ship?
We currently ship to all Malaysia states.
What shipping carriers do you use?
For Malaysia orders, we currently ship via the PosLaju Service.
How will my order be processed?
- After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book. Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed, please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your shipping confirmation email.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 3 working days except weekend or Public Holiday. But if you add on Engraving services, the process will take around 7 to 10 working days.
How long will it typically take for my order to arrive?
- Ground orders are generally processed Tuesday–Friday, within 48 hours of the time the order is placed, except during holidays. All orders are subject to product availability.
- PosLaju is a ground method which usually delivers in 1-7 days but is not guaranteed. Orders will not receive tracking information and delivery will be made by Malaysia Post Office.
- Yasmin Jewelry do not guarantee delivery when delays are beyond our control due to
adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, or mechanical failure.
What is the shipping (postage) and handling costs?
Shipping and handling costs vary and are based on:
- The shipping method you select;
- The size and weight of the order;
- Your delivery destination, which is based on your city and postal code;
- Orders placed through our corporate sales department may incur shipping and handling
charges that vary from orders placed online.
Can I determine the shipping and handling costs before starting the checkout process for my order?
No, we can’t calculate your shipping and handling costs before you start the checkout process for your order. You will see your shipping and handling information after you provide your billing and shipping address(es) and before you confirm and pay for your order.
How are shipping charges calculated for large corporate or international bulk orders?
If you are placing a large corporate order or are placing a bulk order for international delivery, we invite you to contact us to discuss shipping and delivery options.
How does the free shipping work?
We offer free standard ground shipping to All States in Peninsular Malaysia based on a minimum online order. Add on RM10 for East of Malaysia. Please note that our shipping policy may change at any time without notification.
What if my order is damaged or incorrect?
Customers need to inform us within 24hours after received the product. If your order is damaged during shipping due to product defects, we will replace the damaged product at no cost to you.
If you receive your order and it is incorrect design or missing product, then we will send out the correct or missing product, and in some situations, we might ask that you return to us the product that you did not order. In all cases, we will ensure the correct product is entered into our system and shipped to you, and if applicable, we will discuss with you the return of the incorrect or damaged item(s).
If the goods/products have been used or damaged by the customer or you already make engrave or resize services, there will not be any exchange or refund. Yasmin Jewelry will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit. Once we have checked and confirm the goods/products, customer will receive their exchange within 3 working days after the confirmation.
If your order is damaged or incorrect, please contact us, and we will try to respond within 24 business hours. Time for exchange will be expired after 5 days.